Community Manager Scholarships
February 07, 2023
About the 2023 Community Manager Scholarship:
- Applicant must be a member of CAI and the Heartland Chapter.
- The applicant must be in good standing with CAI and the Heartland Chapter. This is defined as having no outstanding debts due to the chapter nor being in current violation of the operating bylaws of either the CAI or the Heartland Chapter.
- Applications must be received by February 23, 2022, of the year of the conference May 17-20, 2023, in Dallas, TX.
- The Heartland Chapter may award one (1) scholarship per annual conference.
- Scholarship is capped at $2000.
- Hotel accommodations, travel, and registration will be paid up front. The balance will be paid to the applicant after returning from the conference.
- Copies of all receipts and proof of substantial attendance during session periods must be provided to the Chapter Executive Director for final reimbursement. The Heartland Chapter will provide a form for documentation of time spent at the sessions.
- No individual may be awarded scholarships in consecutive years.
- Winning applicant agrees to be part of the scholarship review committee for the following annual conference and share knowledge gained at the next scheduled chapter lunch program.
Download the application: