M-205: RISK MANAGEMENT
August 6 & 7, 2020
Learn how to protect your community and respond to emergencies.
This course shows you how to prepare for your community’s future by identifying insurance risks and addressing critical issues. Learn how to optimize your community’s risk-management program and gain strategies and resources for evaluating property coverage, reporting losses and managing claims. Topics include:
- Assessing insurance risk
- Reviewing alternative risk-management techniques
- Developing a request for proposal for insurance coverage
- Responding to losses
- Managing insurance claims
- Monitoring and improving risk-management programs
In addition to a participant guide and digital access to bonus readings and materials, you will receive:
- CAI Guide for Association Practitioners: Risk Management
2 days | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. both days
Students have 30 days from the live course to complete an online, multiple-choice examination.
Online Course: 4-6 hours to complete the course plus 4 hours of study via reading assignments and webinars. Students have 4 months—120 days from purchase date—to complete the course and take the 60-minute exam to receive credit
CAI member: $459 | Nonmember: $559