In early November of 2013 Rob Felix CMCA, LSM, PCAM, RS with Innovia Community Management Cooperative gave an excellent seminar on strategic thinking for board members.
The focus for the program includes;
- Why Boards must think strategically
- Benefits of future planning vs. reactive decision making
- What is long range planning for communities
- How to identify goals and how to reach them
- Measuring successful boards
To see speakers like this live at the discounted member’s price, join CAI Heartland.