Job Posting: CMA Property Manager
Community Managers Associates is seeking a full-time portfolio Community Association Manager. The primary responsibility of the Community Association Manager is to assist the Board of Directors in the day to day operation of Homeowners’ and Condominium Association business.
Job duties include:
- Daily interaction with homeowners, Board members, and vendors
- Prepare managerial reports
- Solicit and negotiate vendor bids
- Prepare for and attend Board and annual meetings
- Provide guidance to the Board of Directors
- Fiscal management and budget preparation
- Property oversight
CMA fosters employee engagement with opportunities for career advancement, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package which includes medical, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401K matching program, continuing education reimbursement. Builder/Developer experience is a huge plus.
Candidate should have at least three years of property management experience, professional verbal and written communication skills, and strong computer skills, e.g. Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Candidates should email resumes to Elena Schweppe email@example.com