Pest Control Technician – Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions
Looking to start a career in a stable industry at a growing company?
Being a Pest Control Technician is an opportunity to give great customer service without being tied to a desk.
We offer competitive pay plus sales commissions, paid time off, company vehicle, and full benefits Package.
Join our winning team today! Visit rottler.com/careers to apply or call our recruiter, Laura, at 314-372-4559.
Receptionist for DNI Properties at New Town
Graciously receive office visitors and incoming calls. Answer questions and provide assistance on the phone and in face to face interaction. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers. Provide administrative assistance to office staff as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- take and relay messages
- provide information to callers
- greet persons entering organization
- deal with queries from the public and customers
- ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- prepare correspondence and documents
- receive and sort mail and deliveries
- monitor and maintain office equipment
- maintain inventory and order supplies
- tidy and maintain the reception area
Qualifications and Skills
- write well using correct grammar and spelling
- communicate verbally with confidence and clarity
- ask effective questions
- listen actively and respond with empathy
- follow instructions properly
- understand and respond to non-verbal signals
Customer Service Orientation
- clarify customer needs
- provide solutions and support to the customer using knowledge of company services
- deal effectively with difficult customers
- MS Word
- accurate typing skills
Job Type: Part-time
Please Contact Beth Brown at DNI Properties
Bbrown@dniproperties.com or 636-916-2085